1. Student Services is a Pain in the ASS
Be sure to allow 13 weeks for your problem to be solved.
2. Where Access DOESN’T work
Nothing harsher than missing out on that 15% discount.
3. You actually don’t have to do your readings…
Just read the abstract and conclusion, trust us. (Sorry Fiona)
4. Defs not worth handing in something late
That 5% late fee can sometimes be the difference between a P and an F.
5. Avoid group assignments at all costs.
I mean, if it means changing your major, it’s probably worth it.